5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    @Moon Wizard,

Yes, I tried the fix in that post, but still not pass the map-FGlogo.

Thanks.

Are you sure that you're installing the 64-bit version of the Microsoft redistributable libraries?
    If so and still not working, try uninstalling the redistributable libraries in the Add and Remove Programs section of Windows; and then re-installing the 64-bit version?

Regards,
    JPG

@Moon Wizard,

Thanks for the advice, there were 2008 libraries installed. However, even uninstalling all of them and reinstalling the last version from the link, still stuck on the FGmap-logo... I think the problem is my computer. Don't know anymore.
    This is the log after following the instructions.

Thanks again.
    Attached Files Attached Files

It's still the same missing library error. Do you see the libraries installed in the Windows Add and Remove Programs window for 2015,2017,2019? Can you post a screenshot?

Thanks,
    JPG

@Moon Wizard

Just viewed the answer post now.
    Here's the print.
    Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

According to the last logs you posted, it looks like you're missing a DLL... can you check to see if C:\Program Files\SmiteWorks\Fantasy Grounds\FantasyGrounds_Data\Plugins\lua5.1.dll exists?

Also, the build version in the logs (2020-09-24) is an older release .. Can you run an update and confirm 2020-10-01 is the version listed in the upper right corner? If you still have issues after updating, please compile and post a new set of logs. Thanks.

@smelton

Hi, thanks for the advice.
    I've uploaded new log. Still stuck on loading screen.

The .dll is there, and I've updated Fantasy Grounds.

Thanks, in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

i have the same problem. my OS is Win 7. could that be a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by eh03 View Post
    i have the same problem. my OS is Win 7. could that be a problem?
    If you are using Fantasy Grounds Unity, this is a problem. It is not supported on Windows 7.

I know a lot of people are still on Windows 7, however, Microsoft officially ended support of Windows 7 on January 14, 2020.

Anyone still on Windows 7 should upgrade asap, Microsoft is no longer releasing any security patches for Win7, so the number of vulnerabilities will just keep increasing as time goes on, making those users still on Win7 vulnerable to anything from cryptolockers to identity theft if they continue to use Win7.

Microsoft made Windows 10 available as a free upgrade for the first year of its release, however, they have quietly supported a free upgrade from Win7/8 even to this day (see here for how).

Quote Originally Posted by Sulimo View Post
    If you are using Fantasy Grounds Unity, this is a problem. It is not supported on Windows 7.

I know a lot of people are still on Windows 7, however, Microsoft officially ended support of Windows 7 on January 14, 2020.

Anyone still on Windows 7 should upgrade asap, Microsoft is no longer releasing any security patches for Win7, so the number of vulnerabilities will just keep increasing as time goes on, making those users still on Win7 vulnerable to anything from cryptolockers to identity theft if they continue to use Win7.

Microsoft made Windows 10 available as a free upgrade for the first year of its release, however, they have quietly supported a free upgrade from Win7/8 even to this day (see here for how).
    Finally...
    I've updated do Windows 10 and now I've been able to play and host games so far.
    Tnx!

Thread Information