FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    here's my take on a fartrader equipped with collapsible fuel tanks for jump 2 x 2.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3985r7cq3t...r%202.jpg?dl=0

Quote Originally Posted by Calamaxes View Post
    I made some 2d deck plans for the Type-A2 Far Trader in the same color scheme as the book. These are based off the official deck plans available from Mongoose. Grid size is 72px

Attachment 40745
    Attachment 40746
    Nice! Thanks for posting.

Oghman raider (Oghma Trojan Reach 2020) deckplan (created using Dungeondraft) and image (photoshopped) with stars backdrop, taken from 'Makergod'.
    Ship - Oghman Raider.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    I added this thread to the community expansions listing.
    Good call.

Quote Originally Posted by demonsamurai View Post
    Oghman raider (Oghma Trojan Reach 2020) deckplan (created using Dungeondraft) and image (photoshopped) with stars backdrop, taken from 'Makergod'.
    Ship - Oghman Raider.jpg
    Very nice.

My only comment, convert it to a 70% Jpeg. Would make it a lot smaller filesize.

Carry on though, more!

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Has Anyone started work on creating LoS maps in FGU ?

What is the best scale / dpi for FGU? I have a bunch of maps to start converting but I am still new with the FGU map editors

I've used Los, was a tad fiddly to learn but there are some handy youtube videos. Once you know how its pretty quick and easy.

How do you mean a 70% Jpeg? Make it a smaller file size generally? What would you recommend as a max image or map size ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dalton Calford View Post
    What is the best scale / dpi for FGU? I have a bunch of maps to start converting but I am still new with the FGU map editors
    This information is mostly for FGC but using this will make your maps usable in FGC as well as FGU.

Map creation best practices (fantasygrounds.com)

Thread Information