FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Ive sent BrotherKelly my updates earlier today.

In graphics\graphics_frames.xml change this:

Code:
    	<framedef name="desktop">
    		<bitmap file="graphics/frames/desktop.jpg" />
    		<topleft rect="0,0,1450,1200" />
    		<top rect="1450,0,450,1200" />

<left rect="0,1200,1450,400" />
    		<middle rect="1450,1200,450,400" />
    		</framedef>
    to something like this:

Code:
    	<framedef name="desktop">
    		<bitmap file="graphics/frames/frame4.jpg" />
    		<middle rect="0,0,525,700" />
    		</framedef>

Another option would be to keep the original picture on the frame and change the values Damned suggested to:

<middle rect="0,0,1200,1200" />

This would then look like the attached file.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks both of you

Another minor update to the extension.

V1.3.5 can be found in Post #1.

This update removes the need to have the MUSE V1.10 extension running. This provided the ability to set the grid scale on maps to anything the GM wanted. This feature is now pat of the FGU image editing facilities. Various updates to the rulesets in FGU have resulted in the MUSE extension not working correctly.

The ATOW extension has been modified to get the grid scale data from the image and use it to calculate the range for the attack rolls.

Latest update to the extension.

V1.3.6 can be found in Post #1.

This covers adding new Dice Rolls for Mech Physical Attack damage and Mech Indirect Fire damage.

I will be working on applying critical hit/fumble effects being applied automatically to the target for the next update.

Enjoy.

I'd like to express my thanks to you for your ongoing work on this extension! Much appreciated and awesome to see AToW being actively supported.
    Ultimate License Holder
    GMT+1 timezone

Yskonyn, thanks for your support.

The work I have done to date is in no way perfect and I am sure there are plenty of things I can do to improve it. I created it so my group could continue to play during the various lockdowns we have suffered due to the COVID pandemic.

There are some more ideas I have to add to the extension but at the moment I am getting to grips with the Ruleset Wizard programme produced by psicodelix. I am looking at this to hopefully improve the AToW Extension but also to help create a FG Ruleset for Shadows of Esteren. You can find out more about this tool here:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...nt-environment

If you have any questions on the extension I have done to date or queries on why certain things work the way they do within the extension then let me know. I should be able to answer/explain what is happening.
    Last edited by Brotherkelly; July 27th, 2021 at 15:52.

You are welcome!

Is there a possibility to get rid of the rather busy background on the FG desktop and replace that with a more easy on the eyes background. Perhaps a logo of the Houses or Clans, a dataslate or a subdued technical drawing of a Mech.

If you give me the needed dimensions I could even do some photoshop magic and create something.
    Ultimate License Holder
    GMT+1 timezone

Quote Originally Posted by Yskonyn View Post
    You are welcome!

Is there a possibility to get rid of the rather busy background on the FG desktop and replace that with a more easy on the eyes background. Perhaps a logo of the Houses or Clans, a dataslate or a subdued technical drawing of a Mech.

If you give me the needed dimensions I could even do some photoshop magic and create something.
    Thanks for your suggestion about the desktop background.

I am happy for you to create a different desktop background along the lines you have suggested. The size of the current desktop image is 1230x1040 (w x h) and a resolution of 100 pixels per inch.

It is setup within the extension to tile over the desktop if the visible area is larger than the image. This is to cater for different size screens.

If you want to send me some options I can add it in as a minor update and push it out.

Latest update to the extension.

V1.3.7 can be found in Post #1.

This covers the removal of the deprecated error messages from the chat window linked to the getActor function.

I am slowly working on re-vamping the extension as a ruleset using the Ruleset Wizard Tool. I may be in a position to post an initial file in the next few months.

Thread Information