FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Hi Brotherkelly,

I am new to ATOW but have always loved the BT universe. I would like to help you in some way if I am able. I am not a coder or artist but am good with making tables, and effects on FGU. I am brand new to morcore but am excited about the versatility of it. If I can be of assistance in some way please pm and let me know. Sincerely Aramis

Thanks for the support Aramis.

The main thing I haven't done anything about is the theme for the extension. The various window frames are based on those from the default settings. It would be good to generate a distinct theme so the window frames match from tab to tab. Is this something you can look at?

I don't know anything about coding myself butt I was thinking of the same exact thing because it is rather generic to look at. I was thinking about buying some assets from an art developer to use for character sheets. If that can be implemented I would be happy to help in this regard. I have money not know how. lol. I am posting a job for this in a art developers blog. I am also going to consult and ask damned if he would be interested in doing this for he knows his program inside and out. I am not sure what ruleset your mech data is using looks like battle tech total warfare, the alpha strike battle cards look easier to do but I am no expert. Also I don't know how much freedom an artist will have with your program as far as the setup goes. Looking at your pics it looks different from the sheets on the game itself. Do you care how it is setup. I was hoping for a look quite similar to the game itself, but with your code I don't know if it can be done or not. I don't want to change anything you have done, just move it around so it looks like the game is that ok. If not I totally understand. Please let me know how to proceed thanks. Sincerely Aramis.
    Last edited by Aramis Dante; March 31st, 2021 at 19:43. Reason: more info.

Aramis,

The Mech data is based on Alpha strike. All character data and rules are based on the A Time of War: The Battletech RPG Rules.

I would like to keep the general layout unchanged but don't mind if the info on the different tabs is adjusted slightly with some improved graphics.

I would be interested to know what Damned says.

Yes I don't think that will effect the actual code of brotherkelly only the position. The only thing missing would be the alpha strike card which looks like thisBT6.JPG . That is the one I don't know how it will affect brotherkelly's version. I still think it's only cosmetic but not sure. I appreciate you looking into this damned it sure is appreciated Sincerely Aramis

Brotherkelly I took great care to look for pics / ideas that would keep to your coding of the game. To the best of my knowledge this would just alter the placement and not change the work you have done except for placement. If I am wrong, I apologize for my ignorance of code. Sincerely Aramis
    Last edited by Aramis Dante; April 1st, 2021 at 16:42.

Blog Entries
    This is what I have gotten so far.
    I have zero intention of rewriting Brother Kellys whole character sheets.
    I have built a bunch of custom frames and made some minor shuffles of some items.
    This has taken quite a while already and is probably as far as Im willing to go with this...

screenshot0029.png

Hi Damned, this is great. Many thanks for doing this. I didn't expect you to do so much. Can you post the frame files and the modified extension. I can then continue and update the remaining frames in my extension. I might even play around with the colours.

Thanks Damned I wasn't expecting this either great work, Thank you so much for this looks great Just adding the graphic lines makes the character record pop. You were also able to do it without moving things around either awesome. Damned if I can recompense you for doing this let me know what you want in a pm. Thanks so much. Sincerely Aramis

BrotherKelly I was wondering if their is away to remove the total war image on your mod on the desktop. I use multiple monitors and it really doesn't look good on my screen. Or is there a way to modifiy it I would love to have just the lettering of it. Thanks Aramis

Thread Information