FG Spreadshirt Swag

Dice not matching Chat window result

I've noticed this for about a month now. When my players roll, the dice show a different number than what is presented in the Chat window. The Chat window number is the number used. My players are not seeing this issue.

When I roll my dice, they are correct. It's only my players dice that are incorrect.

I'm on an iMac running Mojave if that matters.

We haven't seen this in our testing.

Some questions:
    * Is it all dice from any of the players; or just certain players?
    * Does it happen on every roll?
    * What UI Scale are you running at? (100% is default unless you've changed it.)
    * What version are you and your players running? (The die model for d20 was changed not too long ago to be closer to physical die text mapping; so could be mismatched versions.)

Regards,
    JPG

It appears to be every player.
    It appears to happen on every roll.
    Running at 100%
    I'm on the most current version as of a couple days ago. I'll double check my players are also current and get back to you.

Do you run any extensions? In Discord someone had a display problem due to some extension for 5e (a rather common one it seemed, therefore I mention it)

I tried this in basic 5E ruleset with no extensions, and I don't see this using a Mac (Catalina) as the GM, and a Macbook (Mojave) as the player.

Thread Information