FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
    Having talked to Rob, I will likely be supporting this product. I'll take a look at the code and see what I can see.

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    DMsG 1.4 version.

I'm having a few conflicts with stuff, and I don't want to post a huge detailed post if this is not being updated. I know there were other issues too, Xelab has been rarely around. We miss him.
    @MrDDT - Let me know what issues you are having and let me see if it something I can help with.

I switched to JHarp's Insta-Dice instead for the better support and probably better implementation. This also comes with the added benefit of updating via the Forge (and disadvantage of not getting changelogs that way).

https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/163/view

Now that JHarp has taken over support for Instant Dice, too, I wonder if we should even keep two extensions anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by jharp View Post
    @MrDDT - Let me know what issues you are having and let me see if it something I can help with.
    Let me switch over to yours jharp, and see what I have. If your product is working for me I wont worry about this one.

Mostly has to do with conflicts with other exts. This works out of the box but as you know Instant Dice hijacks pretty much all rolls and that can cause issues with other people that hijack rolls.

I added a sale that starts at 10am local today.

Jason

Instant Dice also did not work with automated save rolls in Pathfinder 2, Insta-Dice does.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    I switched to JHarp's Insta-Dice instead for the better support and probably better implementation. This also comes with the added benefit of updating via the Forge (and disadvantage of not getting changelogs that way). -SNIP-
    Well hell, I didn't even know about this or I wouldn't have bought the old one last week. Can you get refunded on DMsguild purchases?

Well I will be maintaining Instant Dice so if there are people that don't want to rebuy (and I can understand if you don't want to) and are having issues please let me know by post or DM.

Jason

Are there any know conflicts with the new request a roll ext? It would be helpful for me to know if there are any ext that can not be resolved due to the nature of how this ext works? Thanks.

As discussed on the Insta-Dice forge page, it does not support non-standard dice like in Conan. Since the Conan ruleset is in the Vault I can't really do anything to fix this.

Other than that, it seems compatible with all other rulesets. However, if you have a particular ruleset you want to know about I can try it with it. Others who own it can report their rulesets too, but I only routinely test with 2E, and 5E.

I also understand that the Forge has the same refund policy as the normal store, but I don't know this personally.

Jason

Thread Information