Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabriel View Post
    $5 .... really? Wow...
    I know, what a bargain!

Is this extension still supported?

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Is this extension still supported?
    The version from DMs Guild is still supported

Does the paid version work with PF2 effects automation (persistent damage and save roll being applied)? If so then I will buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Does the paid version work with PF2 effects automation (persistent damage and save roll being applied)? If so then I will buy it.
    The extension has been only tested with DnD 5e rules and is only supported for 5e on DMs Guild.
    However, it may work with other rulesets, since the extension is based only on the CoreRPG module of FG.

Having said that if you did encounter a problem with Pathfinder, that problem would, unfortunately, be present in the version on DMs Guild as well.
    I do not have any experience with Pathfinder, so do not know even where to look for a possible cause, sorry about that.

@Xelab

You still keep this updated I've noticed a few conflicts but if you not able to update it, I wont bother to post them.
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Vote For Idea to Default Modules to GM Only
    Vote For Idea to Give GM More Hotkey Options
    Vote For Idea to Disable Dice Animations

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    @Xelab You still keep this updated I've noticed a few conflicts but if you not able to update it, I wont bother to post them.
    Are you talking about the original free version from these forums, or the one for sale on dmsguild? I think version 1.4?

Quote Originally Posted by Baelzar View Post
    Are you talking about the original free version from these forums, or the one for sale on dmsguild? I think version 1.4?
    DMsG 1.4 version.

I'm having a few conflicts with stuff, and I don't want to post a huge detailed post if this is not being updated. I know there were other issues too, Xelab has been rarely around. We miss him.
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Vote For Idea to Default Modules to GM Only
    Vote For Idea to Give GM More Hotkey Options
    Vote For Idea to Disable Dice Animations

I'll join your request because I just bought the extension last week.

Xelab is apparently MIA according to Rob T, so currently it's unsupported. aaaxelabmia.png

Thread Information