STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
    It seems to happen because I set "local skip_roll = true" instead of "false". I did this so that ID defaults to being enabled (3D dice off) for all new players. I changed it back now, since all my current players should have ID enabled now anyway.

Yeah, that must have caused the issue. To change the default you have to adjust the OptionsManager definition. You have to change the default there.
    By the way, this is exactly how I set it up on DMs Guild (3d dice disabled by default).

Thanks, I think I found the line and changed the default to "on".

Do you happen to know why the /die command is affected by the extension in Classic, but not in Unity?

No, different implementations I guess. However, if you use a die that does not physically exist (e.g. d7) it will always use tables (so no rolling animation anyway).

So before we play tonight, does 1.1 from the forums still work with FGU after the 2/16 updates?

Did you test it yourself yet? I just did a few rolls now and it looks like it is working. We will be playing tonight and keep using it.

The version I am using does a 3D roll every time after a character gets an effect added or removed. Does that happen with the latest retail version of Instant Dice, too?

Turns out that in Pathfinder 2 the automation of "Persistent damage" rolls (handled as an "effect") get broken when Instant Dice is used. The rolls are made and shown in chat, but the results are not applied to the CT.

Clearing comment
    Last edited by Makabriel; June 6th, 2021 at 05:05.

Thread Information