DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Blog Entries

New FGU Trailer!

Posted today;

https://youtu.be/cPdCDbAF1kE

Lot's of things I would like to speculate that this might mean, but in reality I don't think we can draw any conclusions from it. Other than SmiteWorks has published the video prior to full release.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

The trailer is cool and showy, just not showy in the right way. Not enough function and too much extraneous FX that makes it seem like they didn't want to actually show the functionality clearly.

Blog Entries
    It's the video we posted for our Steam page. We are just putting it up on our YouTube channel as well.

Nice trailer. Kudos to whoever put that one together.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks, guys, I put a lot of effort into it. I created it at the start of this year, and therefore a lot of the FGU functionality was still getting worked out. As Doug mentioned, it was designed for our steam page, which does require a bit of an impactful first video to grab attention on such a broad platform.

I like this video!
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatmough View Post
    Thanks, guys, I put a lot of effort into it. I created it at the start of this year, and therefore a lot of the FGU functionality was still getting worked out. As Doug mentioned, it was designed for our steam page, which does require a bit of an impactful first video to grab attention on such a broad platform.
    I somehow knew you'd be involved but I didn't like to just make the assumption. Nice work.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Nice video. Are those themes going to be available for purchase?

Awesome video. It's a great teaser.

Thread Information