DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP - Baldur's Gate Descent into Avernus - Thursdays 19:00 CET

FG Unity License: Ultimate version, I can host games for Demo version users
    Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: Central European Time (Norway)
    Day of week and time: Thursdays 19:00 CET
    If new game, planned start date: October 1st
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 Hour Session Weekly
    Term: Long term campaign. It will end around level 13ish

Text or Voice: Video and Voice. Webcam required
    Voice software used: Zoom
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? This game will be streamed to the Silver Marches Youtube channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkJ...nnrHH-ZdahwRww

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: 4 player campaign. 4 player needed
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st level, Equipment choices: Either based on Class and Background or Using Starting Wealth.
    Character restrictions: 5e Player Handbook, Xanathars guide to Everything, Sword Coast Adventurer Guide. Characters will be created on session 0.

Settings: Forgotten Realms, Sword Coast, Baldur's Gate
    Module: Baldur's Gate. Descent into Avernus (modified)

Player Expectations:
    1. No murder hobos, meta-gamers, rules lawyers, stealing from players and PvP
    2. You must be above 20 years old
    3. You MUST be able to set aside 3 hours every Thursday. No maybes
    4. This game is for adults. If you are easily offended or easily triggered then this game is not for you.
    5. No real life politic is allowed at the table.
    6. Be prepared for sessions, know your character
    7. Be on time. Three hours will go fast
    9. New players are welcome.
    10. Be respectful and a normal person

If you are interested please answer the following questions in this thread and I will be in contact with you

What is your age
    What is your playstyle
    What kind of character would you like to play?
    How much D&D or RPG experience do you have, and was it as a player or DM?
    How much FG experience do you have?
    Last edited by Plaindog; September 21st, 2020 at 09:41.

What is your age: 44
    What is your playstyle: RP that enjoys puzzles, plot twists and of course some combat
    What kind of character would you like to play? gruff and brutally honest dwarven cleric or a too cheesy halfling thief
    How much D&D or RPG experience do you have, and was it as a player or DM? 20+ years (Palladium, DnD3.5, Shadowrun)
    How much FG experience do you have? a total of 0 minutes playing

Playstyle: RP, puzzles, investigation, strategy, plot twists, being part of group with a higher quest in the campaign so we can build our "own part of the world" in the campaign.
    Character wishes:
    - Rogue assassin connected to the criminal world in Baldurs Gate
    - Paladin fighter, son of a noble family with connections in Baldurs Gate. A would be future mayor in town.
    D&D or RPG experience: 30 years (player and DM) playing D&D, AD&D, Call of Cthulu etc. I have great respect for the DMs ruling (no rules discussions). I want to play.
    FG experience: None playing none DM, but fast learner.
    Last edited by Mooncrest; October 15th, 2020 at 00:43.

What is your age 52
    What is your playstyle - exploratory, I like playing curious characters so they can explore and investigate things.
    What kind of character would you like to play? Wizard, warlock or tanky fighter depending on group makeup
    How much D&D or RPG experience do you have, and was it as a player or DM? I've been playing since right before 2nd edition came out.
    How much FG experience do you have? I've been using fg for about a year or so.

What is your age: 40
    What is your playstyle: Adventure and figuring out plot twist, intrigue and character development mix with killing monsters.
    What kind of character: Not set on any specific character, fighter or thief if I there's a spot open.
    How much D&D or RPG experience: Played little AD&D back in the days. Mostly played and DM a lot of other games like, Khelataar, Wastelands, Cult Eon, Neotech, Shadowrun and Traveller
    How much FG experience: Have recently started using it for Traveller campaign im running.

Hi all. Sorry for not responding sooner. This campaign have been cancelled because I've started DM'ing a local group Thank you for reaching out. Cheers

Thanks for the update, Plaindog. And thanks for facilitating that 4 potential players with lots of RP experience have found a group that now only needs a DM.
    So what do you say Krakkakilla, dtxjim and Boldtaar .. still interested in finding a DM ?

Thread Information