Are there any DMs and groups out there that play weekdays between 9am-1230pm CST? [UTC -6]
[UTC +1] 3pm-630pm
[UTC +2] 4pm-730pm
[UTC +3] 5pm-830pm

I am very interested in joining/creating a group to play either weekly or biweekly in such a time slot Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays. It’s the only availability I have. This would be Fantasy Grounds Unity

VERY interested in playing Curse of Strahd, Tomb of Annihilation, or Rime of the Frostmaiden
I have a bunch of the sourcebooks from FGU as well.

I have an Ultimate License and use Discord for voice. I run my own games as a DM in two separate campaigns atm but really want to be a player as well. I’ve played very off-and-on for years and only just recently within the past year I’ve gotten two solid and consistent groups together to play. I also stream all my games live from my Twitch channel.

Let’s make it three!!! (Only this time I’ll be a player DD)

Shoot me a pm on Discord at Munstahh#6021 if you have any information and/or would like to make the group!!! You can also certainly join my serve at https://discord.gg/hjpr4W to get in on whenever I open up another group to DM for.

**I likely will not look at this thread often so send me a message via Discord!!!! Cannot Stress that enough***