5E Character Create Playlist

Ctrl-Click not targeting

Hi all,

Tonight, using FG classic with 5e rule set, one of my five players could not see her target(s) on her Combat Tracker, after targeting by CTRL-CLICK. However, all the other players and myself could see her target line item show up in the usual spot underneath her player name. Coincidentally, she had to switch computers for this session and was playing on an old PC she had lying around.

Attacks / damage worked as normal against her targeted foes.

Any thoughts on what might be going on?

Thanks.

No idea. I would have her run the Check For Updates on that machine to make sure the latest rulesets are installed; and use the Nuke Cache button on the Join Campaign screen before joining with the machine next time. That should force a reset of all the files.

Regards,
    JPG

Moved to the house of healing forum.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Sometimes a player will click the targeting reticle on the modifier's box. I believe that turns off targeting. Have her check that (though a clearing of the cache should reset that too).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Sometimes a player will click the targeting reticle on the modifier's box. I believe that turns off targeting. Have her check that (though a clearing of the cache should reset that too).
    Doesn't that still allow targeting but ignores it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Not sure. Don't use it

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Yes.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information