DICE PACKS BUNDLE

[Paid][PF2] GM LF 3-5 Players for Long Term Game(s)

Closed

In search of players for a long term game group. I plan to run through multiple APs with new characters for as long as the group is willing to stay together, starting with Carrion Crown.

$5 per player, per session. Payment via PayPal by the end of the session. New player's first session is free!
    Game will begin at 7pm Central Time and end between 10 and 12, depending on the events of the game.

I use voice chat through Discord, Fantasy Grounds Unity (I have the Ultimate License) and Syrinscape Online.
    Sessions will not be recorded or streamed. Must be 17 or older (or age of consent in your area if higher). Sexual themes may be present.

All 2nd edition sourcebooks may be used in character creation as soon as they are available on FG. All alignments are allowed, but no sexual violence or any violence against children. There also must be a reason for your character to work with the party, regardless of your alignment. If your character doesn't want to participate, they can be left behind. I want a group willing to roleplay. I'm eager to work character personalities and backstories into the game. I can do romance with NPCs or facilitate romance between PCs, both organically or by request. I do not award experience by kills, I use milestone levels when the party achieves major story goals. I frequently like to award consistent roleplay with personalized items or extra abilities.

For future games, I'll run anything from Paizo, but I'm willing to place other AP in Golarion by request. The world will build on itself, so each game will be in the same "instance" of the world. (If two games, they'll be the same world and one group will need to choose a different AP.)

Please let me know if you have any deal breakers or triggers for gameplay. Discomfort is one thing, but I don't want anyone to have a bad time.

Application

Discord Name:
    Day(s) Available:
    Play Style:
    Deal Breakers:

You may post your application here or DM it to me if you want to keep the information private. If you are accepted, I will DM you an invite to the Discord.
    Last edited by ArmadaDM; December 4th, 2020 at 16:19.

Looking for Thursday players now. Text updated!

I need a Pathfinder 2 game I like to play long term as I have played with the same group for over 40 years. I am brand new to Pathfinder 2 and need to learn as well but you sound like fun and I understand the time and effort a GM puts into a game so paying to play isn't a problem for me.

Thread Information