DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Font Size Changed

Team FG,

The new version of FG came out (I play MGT2). I wear glasses and the font size of the side bar changed from the previous sized one as see in upper right buttons with three letters each to the one now seen in the side bar and in the chat window. I am having difficulty reading the fonts, the change is right at the cusp of making the game inaccessible to me. I tried changing the screen and using accessibility soft ware but it doesn't work in the FG environment.I am not sure what to do.

Thanks,

Blog Entries
    I haven't noticed this, but have you tried the /scaleui command in the chat window?

Also can you post a screen shot so we can see?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

MBM changed the default fonts for the MGT2 ruleset (it isn't FGwide) to allow better localization. It is possible that CoreRPG big font extensions might work, I've not tested them, but I will try and check them out when I'm at my PC.

LE,
    I meant to do that but forgot before I hit send. Apologies. What is scale/ui command and where is that in the user manual? I scoured it and didn't see how to adjust fonts in that manual. Fonts shrank.JPG

It says scale is UI 100 but nothing about how to increase the size. Fonts shrank2.JPG

Just type "/scaleui #" into the chat entry box to change while the tabletop is open; or you can change in the Settings. The valid range is 50-200 (i.e. 50% - 200%)

Regards,
    JPG

Note, these work in Classic, not sure if they work in Unity.

I tested this one and it makes things in the chat window larger: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...onts-Extension

You also might try this: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post436659

Thread Information