5E Character Create Playlist

Automating Vedalken Tireless Precision

Is there an extension that allows adding a d4 to specific skill checks?

Tireless Precision
    You are proficient in one of the following skills of your choice: Arcana, History, Investigation, Medicine, Performance, or Sleight of Hand. You are also proficient with one tool of your choice.

Whenever you make an ability check with the chosen skill or tool, roll a d4, and add the number rolled to the check’s total.

Blog Entries
    You don't need an extension. Just add an effect with a duration of 0 (infinite)

Check the wiki (linked from Help pull down), but I believe it would be
    SKILL: 1d4 performance
    or such.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Video four in this series covers such things https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Videos-for-5E
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Had it stuck in my head you could give advantage and bonuses to all skills, but not specific ones. Probably was a ROLL20 limitation.

Thread Information