STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 14 First ... 23456 ... Last

I do appreciate the issues the developers were under, but as added context, I had both the main book and Skelos ordered, then came here to check on the ruleset before adding it. I have now canceled both orders...which sounds negative, but rest assured if it ever looks like this is getting a reasonable amount of attention, I'll order the physical and ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by phloog View Post
    I do appreciate the issues the developers were under, but as added context, I had both the main book and Skelos ordered, then came here to check on the ruleset before adding it. I have now canceled both orders...which sounds negative, but rest assured if it ever looks like this is getting a reasonable amount of attention, I'll order the physical and ruleset.
    No need to cancel physical books (they are great) because of lacking ruleset.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    No need to cancel physical books (they are great) because of lacking ruleset.
    I am running everything I do these days via Fantasy Grounds - I'm not going to dive in to around $100 for books and FG if the support isn't there. Sounds like the magic book isn't available...I don't feel like coding a bunch of adds. No hard feelings, just going to run something Conan-esque with another system.

Silence is brutal!

Its been week's since any involment or interaction from then crew from Nerdsye here on the forums. I read about the constant stream of FG updates every week, in hopes to read something big with this rule set. Nothing!

I would be happy(ish) with a short weekly update saying they are still working on it at least.. But nothing..Even the nerd eye forums are barren. Go look here for yourself!
    Many of us have tried to be helpful, constructive. Many of us are also frustrated with the lack of progress, and many people feel like they threw away good money. I should have asked for my money back before the 30 day refund period was up. But I gave it 5 months instead.. stupid.

So, what's the state of this project? The state is, people are better off getting Savage Worlds and playing Beast and Barbarians..

Yeah, I am disappointed, very much so.. I have every right to be! And before you go say, "well then, Go play something else!" I already have. I am hosting one last game of Conan this weekend using this rule set. But I am giving up on FG Conan after this, and moving to Tabletop Simulator For my Conan games until it gets fixed. I made my own fully functional Rulset for it over there!

As for other systems, there are much better FG rulesets to get.. Alien, Savage Worlds, CoreRPG, even Castle and Crusades! Also I am looking forward to Twilight 2000.

Regards
    (Not so) Jolly

Alien looks fun, looking forward to Vaesen from the same team. I haven't seen any Nerd Eye activity for awhile. I've posted on their forums and those posts no longer exist. The last post on Facebook was from November 1st listing a bunch of games they're working on.

Well, been spying on the STA thread, Sunspot is making comments there in the last day or too. Nothing here tho..

Largely because this is a very negative crowd. Very likely to post elsewhere first. Meanwhile, working out a release order with Modiphius. More soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunspoticus View Post
    Largely because this is a very negative crowd.
    Not without objective reasons I would say.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

I love Conan the property, I love Conan the 2d20 system, and I love the FG Conan you guys have done. But there are a few things that can make running it easier for the GM. Intent is very hard to read online, I try hard not to sound negative but I'm sure it can be read that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunspoticus View Post
    Largely because this is a very negative crowd. Very likely to post elsewhere first. Meanwhile, working out a release order with Modiphius. More soon.
    Are you actively trying to fix the major problem with the combat tracker? Yes or No?

Thread Information