STAR TREK 2d20
Page 14 of 14 First ... 4121314
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Do you plan in the next update to finally fix the following items:
    • Reference manual with images
    • Encoding issues in modules in Unity
    • Layout fix for Character Sheet in Unity (attribute and skill boxes are misaligned as hell, no need for OCD to be annoyed)
    • Corebook images in Images library as with every FG product

Probably I reported other issues, but compared to those, they are minor.

If you have problems in delivering those I offer my help, pro bono.
    The images are what we are waiting on from the publisher. Once we have those, we will be able to put them in. As stated before, the alignment issue is something to do with how Unity renders our fonts. we have talked with them, and they are not sure why it is doing that either. As we left it off, I believe they said they would have their font guy look at it, as soon as he could, to determine what the problem could be. We will fix this as soon as we can.

The unity encoding issues are actively being worked on. We are hoping to release this update for next week.
    Wesley Toma-Lee
    Lead Developer
    Nerd Eye Industries
    https://www.nerdeyeindustries.com

You don't have the PDF source files from the Publisher??? I am surprised that you wait images, you can extract the high-res files from the file easily.

I also disagree on the fonts - I faced same issue and the solution was simple - use different fonts for Unity and update the way you do the layout so it is not dependent on font size and etc. You can't simply leave this like that really. I can give a hand if you want, but this meaning sharing some code.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

You don't have the PDF source files from the Publisher??? I am surprised that you wait images, you can extract the high-res files from the file easily.

I also disagree on the fonts - I faced same issue and the solution was simple - use different fonts for Unity and update the way you do the layout so it is not dependent on font size and etc. You can't simply leave this like that really. I can give a hand if you want, but this meaning sharing some code.
    As for the images, since we are not Modiphius and a subcontractor, we can only use the assets they give us. Even though it is for their product. It's still technically a copyright issue.

As for the fonts, We will look into it. I just today went through the two main forum posts and wrote down any outstanding issues brought up. Just in case we missed any, or they somehow got lost in the jumble.
    Wesley Toma-Lee
    Lead Developer
    Nerd Eye Industries
    https://www.nerdeyeindustries.com

Quote Originally Posted by statik37 View Post
    As for the images, since we are not Modiphius and a subcontractor, we can only use the assets they give us. Even though it is for their product. It's still technically a copyright issue.
    I don't know what the agreement is, but I find quite weird if Modiphius didn't provide all resources. Speaks bad for them.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

No images, no functional ruleset, bad fonts, lack of updates, lack of informations from publishers. I have one question. For what I paid $44.99 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Santyagoffg View Post
    No images, no functional ruleset, bad fonts, lack of updates, lack of informations from publishers. I have one question. For what I paid $44.99 ?
    Well, personally I purchased a functional rule set that I frequently use and don't have any issues with.

FGU Font Issue -- RESOLVED. Watch for it and several other fixes on the next update..

conanfgu-042921.jpg

I don't know what the agreement is, but I find quite weird if Modiphius didn't provide all resources. Speaks bad for them.
    They're just slower than you'd expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunspoticus View Post
    FGU Font Issue -- RESOLVED. Watch for it and several other fixes on the next update..

conanfgu-042921.jpg
    Looks good! Thank you!

Awesome to see the font issue resolved. It wasn't a crisis-level problem, but I look forward to it!

Thread Information