DICE PACKS BUNDLE

D&D5e Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden [Paid] 5$ for 4hours sessions weekly

Looking for 3-5 players for D&D 5e Adventures. I have multiple groups and campaigns I run. Experienced GM with about 20 years exp playing and GMing D&D 5e Come join a fun D&D Comunity and face everything D&D can throw at you!
    FIRST SESSION FREE. The first hour is for Character Creation and Background story and such then we play the intro for the adventure.
    Platform: Discord for Coms, and Fantasy Ground Classic (Free) Beginners are welcome.

Night with spots available for the newcomer:

Sunday 7-11pm (eastern time): Full

Monday 7-11pm (eastern time): Available

Tuesday7-11pm (eastern time): Available

Wednesday7-11pm (eastern time): FULL

Thursday7-11pm (eastern time): Available

Friday7-11pm (eastern time):FULL

Saturday 8-12pm (eastern time): FULL

JOIN ME ON DISCORD
    https://discord.gg/PHcrecf
    or Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/Orgulthar
    For faster reply

Icewindale: Rime of the Frostmaiden: lvl 1-11 (Upper north of the Sword coast) In Icewind Dale, adventure is a dish best served cold. Beneath the unyielding night sky, you stand before a towering glacier and recite an ancient rhyme, causing a crack to form in the great wall of ice. Beyond this yawning fissure, the Caves of Hunger await. And past this icy dungeon is a secret so old and terrifying that few dare speak of it. The mad wizards of the Arcane Brotherhood long to possess that which the god of winter’s wrath has so coldly preserved—as do you! What fantastic secrets and treasures are entombed in the sunless heart of the glacier, and what will their discovery mean for the denizens of Icewind Dale? Can you save Ten-Towns from the Frostmaiden’s everlasting night? Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden is a tale of dark terror that revisits the forlorn, flickering candlelights of civilization known as Ten-Towns and sheds light on the many bone-chilling locations that surround these frontier settlements.

Looking forward to it!

Hi, I'd like to join your Tuesday group. I've been playing for over 20 years. I prefer 5E. Looking to start at the beginning of an adventure with a good group. I am flexible on what character I play depending on what the group needs.

I would like to join your Tuesday game. I think my time zone (Mountain) your Tuesday game would be 5-9, perfect.

I would like to join your Monday or Tuesday game if possible. Thank you.

https://discord.gg/bhQzE5
    Gm-Orgulthar#1230
    Pm me on discord to set it up

Thread Information