STAR TREK 2d20
Page 15 of 15 First ... 5131415
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Thanks for noticing that, I'd forgotten!
    Perhaps you can include the thread in my signature that has all my extensions instead of the link to Total Encumbrance?
    Sorry I missed this. I don't do much moderation for Pathfinder 1e anymore. I've added the link to the first post.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

attack of opportunity tracker extension link is broken... anyone know how i can re-read on how to use?

it's set up in my game... but i think a key needs to be pressed while attacking to count it down if pc has more than 1 per round?

thx

(update: nvm... i found it -- more details here for anyone searching)
    Last edited by tahl_liadon; December 6th, 2020 at 15:26.
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Quote Originally Posted by tahl_liadon View Post

attack of opportunity tracker extension link is broken... anyone know how i can re-read on how to use?

it's set up in my game... but i think a key needs to be pressed while attacking to count it down if pc has more than 1 per round?

thx

(update: nvm... i found it -- more details here for anyone searching)
    Oh, you are right, somehow the link broke

@kelrugen

i've been looking around for automation to mobility feat.

i know one of your extension has iftag for it... do you know of anything else?

how would it be scripted with your extension?

thx
    -----

Quote Originally Posted by tahl_liadon View Post

@kelrugen

i've been looking around for automation to mobility feat.

i know one of your extension has iftag for it... do you know of anything else?

how would it be scripted with your extension?

thx
    You mean 4 AC against AoOs? Then I'd give AC: 4, opportunity as an effect Press shift while rolling an AoO, then FG knows that it is an AoO and so the effect is then triggered (oki, mobility is normally only for AoOs provoked by moving out of a threatened square; but that is most of the time, in any other case maybe not click the Shift button then)

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    AC: 4, opportunity

there it is... perfect. thx!
    -----

It may be useful to edit the first post adding some unavoidable message describing that the forge (with link) is now the better source for FG unity extensions (That also increases visibility of the forge a bit, I think )

Thread Information