STAR TREK 2d20

Question about Range Modifiers

Hello. I am looking to make an adjustment to the range penalties for one of my players. They have the Power Eagle Eye which reduces the range penalties by half (-1 for Medium, -2 for Long, -4 for Extreme range). Is there a command or effect that I can use? Something I can put into the power so when they roll, it automatically takes that adjustment into account based on the range?

Roughly [Ignore Range -2], which will ignore up to 2 points of Range penalty. It won't auto calculate distance and apply appropriate value but this will cover probably most of what you need.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

try @halve #range, I think that exists but not usre.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

[Halve #Range] should do it
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

It goes under Keywords? Let me get a screen shot up. This is under the Powers section on the character sheet.

Half Range Penalty.JPG

NM! I figured it out. [>Halve #Range]

Also! Thanks! This makes the wife very happy.
    Last edited by vlorlich; September 16th, 2020 at 22:20.

Is there a page somewhere of the all the commands? I found This one. But it didn't have anything about range. Is there a better one?

Thread Information