Starfinder Playlist

LFP [5E] Against the cult of the reptile god - Wednesdays 7pm BST (6pm UTC)

Full (provisionally). Thanks

FG License: Ultimate Fantasy Grounds Classic
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: BST (UTC + 1)
    Day of week and time: Wednesday 7pm BST (6 pm UTC)
    Planned start date (Session 0): September 23rd
    Check your time zone here: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...19&p1=136&ah=3
    Planned Frequency: Every Wednesday, aiming for 3 hours (occasionally may go slightly longer, with agreement from players, but no more than 4 hours)
    Term: Module completion – not sure, maybe 10 sessions?

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 40/60
    Number of Players in game & needed: 1 signed up, need 3-4 more players. Those new to D&D or new to FG are welcome in this game, although if you’re new to Fantasy Grounds, I encourage you take the Character Creation 101 course from Fantasy Grounds College so that you’re familiar with your character sheet and combat
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1, starting equipment per PHB.
    Character restrictions: 27 point buy. No evil or chaotic neutral characters. Races from PHB (excluding variant human). Classes from PHB or Xanathar’s.

Game Expectations:
    Character creation before session 0 – will open game for those who need PHB/Xanathar’s, otherwise import your character during session 0.
    Session 0 will be for all players to agree game play and any shared character history and to create characters for those who need a bit of help.

About me:
    I’m a fairly new DM; I have run most of Lost Mine of Phandelver for an IRL group and have run a couple of one-shots in Fantasy Grounds (but have been a player in FG for a year). I will be learning as I go — hopefully getting better, too — and will be open to feedback from players.

I am thinking about running a longer module but wanted to test the waters with a shorter one to see if I’m up to it.

Player Preferences:
    I am looking for mature (18+), civil players looking to play a co-operative game. I would prefer people who have not read the module or seen it played. Please have a headset with decent mic. New players are welcome. No PvP (except under exceptional, pre-agreed, circumstances). No scenarios or descriptions of sexual assault.

Details of the scenario:
    You are investigating strange occurrences in the town of Orlane. Townspeople are disappearing or acting strangely. Can you find out what is happening to this formerly bustling village?

If you're interested:
    You are welcome to respond to the thread or in a PM. Please provide the following information as best you can:

Contact info
    How much D&D or RPG experience do you have, and was it as a player or DM?
    How much FG experience do you have?
    What kind of character would you like to play?
    Last edited by dendarii; September 19th, 2020 at 16:57. Reason: Updated player list

I'd be interested in joining your game.
    Contact info: Happy for you to PM me here
    How much D&D or RPG experience do you have, and was it as a player or DM? Been playing D&D video games for years, but only had a couple of sessions playing it live.
    How much FG experience do you have? Same as above.
    What kind of character would you like to play? I have ideas for a few characters, I'm happy to choose one based on the other members of the party.

Hi,

Are you still in need of players?If so, I would like to join.

Contact info: Discord:BogdanT#1247
    How much D&D or RPG experience do you have, and was it as a player or DM? I've been playign d&d 5E for almost 2 years now. No experience with previous versions. I've started as a player in a few sessions, then I have transitioned to DMing for about a year now.
    How much FG experience do you have? I've started using FG Classic 6 months ago (because of the pandemic) and, since I was DMing, I have decent experience with the software.
    What kind of character would you like to play? I would like: Monk, Druid, Fighter or Barbarian, but I am flexible if needed. I usually go for Neutral Good or Chaotic Good alignments

Thread Information