DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Blog Entries

LFP Descent into Avernus

FG License: I have FG ultimate so demo or better is good.
    Game System: D&D 5e
    Time Zone: Eastern Time USA
    Day and Time: Every friday, 7 pm to 11 pm
    Term: Until the end of the module, or some devil eats all the heroes whichever come first
    Text or Voice: Mix, to explain I use text myself to communicate (because english is not my first language and I prefer it that way) but there's a channel on discord for the players to talk which I listen to. So a new player can communicate either by voice or text but would have to listen to the others like I do.
    Voice Software : Discord
    Roleplay & Combar mix: I try for 50/50 but in the end it's up to the players.
    Number of Players: I have 4 regular players, I'm looking for 1 or 2 more.
    Starting level : 1
    Character restrictions : Anything publish by wizards should be fine, more exotic options maybe not.
    Character creation: Characters are created with the points system but with 30 points instead of 27, max of 16 in an abilities before race bonus.

Details of the Scenario: Sometime very bad happened in the city of Elturel, refugees are coming to Baldur's Gate telling tales of demons and destructions. Time for someones to step up and do something about.

Are you still looking for players, because, if so, I am interested. I am also in EST and have been a player for over a year now.

Blog Entries
    Still looking for one more player

I'm very interested in joining but cannot start this Friday (9/25). If that works, let me know.

Hello, very interested in stating. Thinking about creating a dwarf forge cleric. Looking for fame and fortune. Very Jovial in nature. Willing to play other roles if required. Ex. Bladesinger wizard, Half-elf bard. etc.

I have 1-year of experience DMing. I looking for other people to actually play a game instead.
    Last edited by Blackhawx; September 25th, 2020 at 01:53.

If you're still looking I'd be interested. Will send a message with discord contact info.

Blog Entries
    Group is full now, I'll let peoples know if that change, thanks

Thread Information