5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Level 1 to 20! D&D 5e paid

A couple players had to leave due to life, and the remaining players would like to have a couple more players ro join and fill in that void! If you're interested, just post!

FG License: I have just upgraded to unity, players should be able to use demo unity
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: Eastern Time USA
    Day of week and time: Mondays at 7pm
    Planned Duration & Frequency: weekly 2-3 hour sessions (approximately 2.5 hours).
    Term: Long term
    Pay2Play: $15 per session through PayPal invoices

Text or Voice: Discord text out of session, Zoom video calls for sessions
    Software used: Zoom, Discord.
    I plan to record the sessions, but only for personal use, as video notes are significantly better than written ones.

Roleplay & Combat mix: Sandbox. Very RP heavy right now, am throwing in combats where it makes sense. Their are plenty of combat heavy options for future archs.
    Number of Players in game & needed: up to 6.
    Character starting level & equipment: party is currently 2nd level, plan to lead the group till level 20 or past. Everyone starts with a common magic item (I have a list of custom items that can be chosen from as well)
    Character Restrictions: There is a list of 11 available races, but aside from that, as long as it is in a 5e forgotten realms source book it is free game. If it is outside of that just ask.

The civilized world is experiencing one of its longest eras of unbroken peace, which some take as a sign that trouble is long overdue. The Suumn Dynasty is surrounded by hostile neighbors, itching for an excuse to pick a fight, but all the Emperor wants is to further enlighten the world with the glory of his nation, while the people simply want the stability of a good economy and the security of a strong protector. Insert the party into this massive sandbox, will they step up as protectors for those they care about, or take advantage of the situations in an attempt to get ahead? (The party has gone the route of the not entirely good people trying to do good things. To give an idea, they stole some camels to speed up their journey to catch a serial killer).

I am a heavy believer in Sandbox play even when playing modules, inserting all kinds of hooks from the world and player backstories, and letting the party decide where they feel is in their best interests to go. I also feel that all healthy play styles have a place in a game, from the heavy role-player to the min-maxer. After all is said in done, I am seeking players who are eager to get into the game and participate with the world and each other.

Post in the thread or send me a private message if you are interested!

PS. I have ambitions to start some streaming games. These groups will not be P2P, but I will only invite players from groups whom have previously participated in a game I've run.
    Last edited by Shrapp; November 7th, 2020 at 21:51.

The original date has passed, and still don't have enough players. Updated the start day and a few other details such as the price.

Just let me know if you are interested! If there is enough interest, I may be able to start more than one game.

I've exchanged a few PM's with the OP / DM to clarify some stuff. I like what I saw.

I'm posting here publicly to express my interest in this campaign. I prefer the homebrew path but I'm willing to give modules a go, too.

I hope you (we?) find enough players to get this launched!

OK, I'm going to post again with my thoughts. This is coming from someone who has played & DM'd D&D for almost 40 years.

Here we are in character creation and scheming before the Session Zero and I'm glad I've signed up for this one. Shrapp is happy to work with all of us, through player & character quirks alike, to build a cohesive group that will have interesting stories ahead. There are house rules that we're voting on - the players are in control of that.

Beyond that, this homebrew world of his, he has obviously put a lot of thought and work into it. I don't know the circumstances under which our characters will start yet, but I do know that he's not starting from only a hamlet and trying to build his world out from there as we go. This world has history and a depth of complexity that, honestly, is probably a bit too much for just one D&D campaign. But that will make it feel all the more sensible and interesting as we play.

We need 1 or 2 more players.

If you have Monday evenings free and you can afford to burn $10 a week having some fun, you should talk to Shrapp.

I might be interested in joining this campaign, as I do really enjoy long term games, and it would be a nice addition to the games I stream to my charitable channel. That said, I prefer not to be on video; I have very seldom recorded myself to the channel and otherwise find I role-play more comfortably and at a higher quality when not on video. As well, nobody notices when my disability's acting up and I look like hell. Is that possible?

Feel free to drop me a DM if you'd like to talk more! I provide GMs whose games I stream to the benefit of chronically ill/disabled gamers prominent advertisement and contact info listings in the video overlay and the info section. Streams are always available for later viewing as Let's Play videos, so your info remains out there.

Had to express my reservations, but I'm otherwise interested. My Discord ID is Legacy Ark Games#0725 - Thanks!

This looks like something that would interest me. Im looking to get back into the hobby after being gone 25 years or so. Face to face tabletop doesn’t seem like something I’ll be able to find any time in the near future so I’m looking at how to get into the virtual experience. A long term campaign in a dm crafted world seems like its the closest to what I remember enjoying. I’m not exactly new to playing but there’s a fair bit of rust and the learning curve of virtual play for me.
    If you are still looking for players and don’t mind playing with someone who is new to virtual rpgs I’d love to speak to you more to see if it would be a good fit.
    My discord is funkysmella#7252. Thanks

sounds fun depends on day and i can not do video. i really like long term games

Just updated the main post. There are some new available spots in the party!
    Last edited by Shrapp; October 31st, 2020 at 14:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrapp View Post
    Just updated the main post. There are some new available spots in the party!
    I’m interested in this. Drop me a note and let me know if you have a minute to chat to see if I’m a fit!

Thread Information