FG Spreadshirt Swag

Sidebar question

Regarding the sidebar: The Token button is missing in my Sidebar. I am using the Traveller Rule set. As I read the user manual it says the token button should be there: Side buttons.PNG

Moved to the house of healing. The 10 year old Workshop thread on the sidebar really had little to do with your issue.

Are you using FGC (Classic) or FGU (Unity)? If Unity, the tokens will be in the "Assets" window: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...5/Using+Tokens
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi.

Can you post a full picture of your FG desktop? I did some scaling and resizing and the only way that I was able to lose the token button is in windowed mode when the tokens button ended up behind some of the bottom UI buttons.

Token and Library are separated from the main cluster of buttons and are setup to be at the very bottom of the right side-bar.

mgt2_button_bar.jpg

or

mgt2_button_bar_FGU.jpg

Also, as a test, try entering /scaleui 50 in the chat window. That will make everything tiny but you can see if the button appears or is still not there. If it reappears then you just need to figure out a size that works for you, if it doesn't then it is definitely a system problem.

You can use /scaleui 100 to change back to the default.
    Last edited by esmdev; September 14th, 2020 at 16:18. Reason: Forgot things work different in FGU, posted second image.

Thank you. Trenloe nailed it. FGU in Assets. But... now this opened up a new thing... Where are the Traveller (IC SCI FI) type Tokens for us to use. The only ones I see are medieval. While cool, kind of hard to envision a peasant for a Vacc suited spacefarer Is there some down load that we players of MGT2 have to find (I am feeling like we are second class citizens to the D&D crowd though we shell out the same $ for the service )

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvesr View Post
    Thank you. Trenloe nailed it. FGU in Assets. But... now this opened up a new thing... Where are the Traveller (IC SCI FI) type Tokens for us to use. The only ones I see are medieval. While cool, kind of hard to envision a peasant for a Vacc suited spacefarer Is there some down load that we players of MGT2 have to find (I am feeling like we are second class citizens to the D&D crowd though we shell out the same $ for the service )
    I don't know of any sci-fi tokens included in FG. You can load your own that you get from Google, or from a Patreon or DTRPG, etc. You can also find some sci fi tokens packs in the store as well.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...rch=sci&sort=1

Unfortunately sci-fi settings in FG account for just a few percent of the user base. Maybe even less. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...rough-May-2020

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvesr View Post
    Where are the Traveller (IC SCI FI) type Tokens for us to use. The only ones I see are medieval. While cool, kind of hard to envision a peasant for a Vacc suited spacefarer Is there some down load that we players of MGT2 have to find (I am feeling like we are second class citizens to the D&D crowd though we shell out the same $ for the service )
    The tokens that come with FG were part of a Kickstarter from Shockbolt a few years ago that Smiteworks contributed to at the "commercial" level which allowed them to include the tokens in FG.

As LoreEntrails mentions, there are a number of SciFi token packs available in the store.

Also some Traveller tokens discussed here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Portait-Tokens
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi.

There are a couple of free community token packs for Traveller. In addition there are a number of other items that might be interesting to you in the Community Expansions thread. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ity-Expansions

Enjoy

Thread Information