DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Question about Deific weapon for a Champion in Pathfinder 2E Unity

We ran into a question during our character creation session for Age of Ashes: Hellknight Hill. One of the characters is playing a Champion, and they get a Deific Weapon as part of their 1st level class features:
    "You zealously bear your deity’s favored weapon. If it’s uncommon, you gain access to it. If it’s an unarmed attack with a d4 damage die or a simple weapon, increase the damage die by one step (d4 to d6, d6 to d8, d8 to d10, d10 to d12)."

I noticed as a GM that under his character sheet I could change the die type of his morningstar from d6 to d8 in his inventory, but I was having no luck changing it from d6 to d8 under Actions.
    The solution we came up with on the fly was grabbing another weapon that does d8 damage dice and added it to his action page and then changed the name to Deific Morningstar (Versatile P).

Is there a better way to do this?

Moved from the Pathfinder Society forum - Pathfinder Society is the Paizo global organized play campaign. Please ask questions regarding Pathfinder Second Edition in general (i.e not specific to Pathfinder Society) in this forum - Pathfinder 2.0.

You change the damage dice in the weapon entry in the Actions tab. Click the magnifying glass to open the weapon details and then clear the dice field (through the right-click menu) and drag the new dice to the dice field.

Info on dice fields in the Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ns#Dice-Fields
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information