Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Also please check out The Kingdom of Gallidorn post in the game calendar The game would be on Thursday or Friday.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Addaroc View Post
    We have been play D&D since 1978 (Not Kidding) we are on discord and have just started using 5e.
    I started about the same time with the boxed Basic Set, then AD&D 1e when it came out. Played that till about '83 then switched to a Rolemaster, Runequest, HarnMaster homebrew for a few years. Took a 20+ year gaming break in the late '80s and eventually came back to PnP RPGs when 5e came out.

Also please check out The Kingdom of Gallidorn post in the game calendar The game would be on Thursday or Friday.
    Interested if you end up going with Friday evenings, my only free time, so will keep an eye on the gamecalender. I run a weekly, Saturday, 5e homebrew game that takes up a fair amount of prepping time due to mostly original content. I'd hate to commit and then have to back out once it gets going.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

I am an old school 1e, 2e, classic player just getting back into playing. I am available (Eastern) M-Thur 8pm-midnight, Saturday / Sunday any time after 5pm (though Sunday I would want to cut it off at midnight). This sounds perfect for me
    Last edited by pathiss; September 15th, 2020 at 17:05. Reason: Too many windows open

Any how let me know. I would love to get started up in 5e with a bunch of old school players.

What are the next steps for a group member?

thx

can't get the calendar to work right. Running Fridays 5:00 pm EST.
    Discord: Fantasy Ground Game Channel 7.
    2nd level. One piece of magic gear +1(Armor or Weapon)
    see you all then.
    Adam

I can't do 5pm Friday unfortunately. Have fun with it though

Blog Entries
    can't get the calendar to work right. Running Fridays 5:00 pm EST.
    It's not especially intuitive. What part are you stuck at, setting the 'Scheduled Play Times'?
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Yes I think.

Blog Entries
    In the 'Suggest new game time' boxes, enter . . .
    Day: 2 digit such as 05
    Month: 2 digit such as 09
    Time: Use 24 hour clock including ':' such as 19:00 for 7 PM or 09:00 for 9 AM.
    Then click the Big Arrow symbol to the right.
    It should then show up under the 'Scheduled play times' section.

Thread Information