DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Folks,

This evening been thinking about Damage and things, for example from Ref Briefings 6 we have the age old Chamax, they do Acid Damage with starts at 3d then 2d next round and then 1d the round after, like an ongoing effect doing less damage.

So I fancy doing a re-vamp of the armour and things to take into account % damage and so on and so forth, I'll get around to this once the Spacecraft CT is well under way if that's ok.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Folks,

This evening been thinking about Damage and things, for example from Ref Briefings 6 we have the age old Chamax, they do Acid Damage with starts at 3d then 2d next round and then 1d the round after, like an ongoing effect doing less damage.

So I fancy doing a re-vamp of the armour and things to take into account % damage and so on and so forth, I'll get around to this once the Spacecraft CT is well under way if that's ok.

Cheers,
    MBM
    I think that special situations can be fudged until after High Guard and the SCT are up and running.

It seems to me that continuing damage would be best handled as an effect.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    I think that special situations can be fudged until after High Guard and the SCT are up and running.

It seems to me that continuing damage would be best handled as an effect.
    There is an ongoing damage effects system in place for Fire already (hit someone with a Fire based weapon to see), I'll extend it to work with Acid and Poison.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Thread Information