5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Formatting codes within rollable table entries

When I am creating results on a rollable table, I know certain <> bracketed codes do things, like b with /b for bolding text between them.

I know the bold, underline, and italics codes. I forget the code to insert a line break...

After many searches I came up empty. Does anyone have the full list of <> codes that work within table entry text data?

The ones you mention are the only ones that work as far as I know. Line breaks might be /r but I'm not sure on that.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I found the line break one: p and /p inside the <> brackets! I know there are more...

They come in handy when I am forced to use nested tables instead of story templates. That happens a lot... IMO, story templates are the greatest addition to FG- they are fun to make and make my games so rich. I know the devs have tons going on all the time, but MAN I would kill to see story templates get some extra functionality, like the ability to recall specific data from a column of a previously rolled table, or the ability to pass parameters in from the results of other tables rolled. Then I wouldn't have to use nested tables so often!

Blog Entries
    I would try html codes. They might work.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

See "Internal Representation" here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...tedtextcontrol
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    See "Internal Representation" here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...tedtextcontrol
    YES!!! That’s what I’m after! h and /h will be a game changer. I’ve used it before and completely forgot it existed!

Thread Information