DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Lost everything

Lost everything

This morning I went to work on my campaign. When I went to main lobby screen and tried to load campaign. There was error said something about no space. Which is odd because I got over 3/4 of my hard drive empty. I tried again and then got some error said file not loading is block could be harmful to your computer. I uninstalled FG and went to website and downloaded it again. It runs fine except it does not give me any store bought purchases and well my campaign is missing too.

To get your store purchases you must add your licence key into settings as well as your username and password and then update FG.

Uninstalling FG won't have deleted your campaign (unless you deleted the data folder manually). Either it isn't showing up because you haven't yet added your license key; or you installed FG to a different location than where you originally installed.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Note, all of your campaign data is stored locally on your computer. As such, you need to make sure your make regular backups of your FG Data folder. Just like you should be making regular backups of all of your important data that you store on your computer.

There is a good discussion of backing up FG here; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-automatically
    And post #12 of that thread includes instructions and several scripts to backup your FG data to various free cloud storage services.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information