5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Hey LordDogg,

My name is Marmutt69. I have been playing DnD for almost 30 years, but am new to VTT, although I just recently got an ultimate subscription to FG Unity. I would very much be interested in joining your group and seeing if it is a good fit. I am currently open to anytime or any day due to my COPD that has basically forced me to stay home and not work.

I have played in many different types of games, from completely evil (using Book of Vile Darkness), that game got a little crazy...lol. Also played in a game using Book of Exulted Deeds.

Thank you for your post and invitation.

Thanks for your interest in our game. When can you be available to chat over discord?

Thank you for your interest in our game. When can you be available to chat over discord?

Thanks for your interest in joining our game. When can you be available to chat over discord?

Thank you for your interest in joining our game. When can you be available to chat over discord?

I'm 6 hours ahead of EST, but any time is good.

I apologize for the duplicate messages. I seem to be having some issues with the forum. Sending messages to set up some time to chat on discord

I would be available anytime. I do not have much of a life...lol. I am free most days or nights to play and chat.

I am in Mountain Time...live in Montana

Hey there,

I'm not sure if you saw that I changed the timezone to MDT and I wasnt sure if you were still interested in chatting. I'm looking at setting something up saturday evening if you are interested so le me know.

Quote Originally Posted by LordDogg View Post
    Hey there,

I'm not sure if you saw that I changed the timezone to MDT and I wasnt sure if you were still interested in chatting. I'm looking at setting something up saturday evening if you are interested so le me know.
    Yeah, my work week is sunday-thursday, so wont be able to make it. if you know someone that needs a player, let men know. thursday evening to saturday night (all GMT+3) i am good to go. Thanks for reaching out.

Thread Information