FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 8 of 8 First ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by vaughnlannister View Post
    Hey, I just copied the campaign folder and zipped it up, hopefully it works for you to reproduce it.
    The NPC needs to be removed and re-added to the Combat Tracker for the proper 5e Effects to get parsed in the combat tracker, for the cantrip resistance highlighted in the screenshots. So the cantrip isn't parsed if I have, Equipped Effect + Advanced Spell Damage On.
    Though it is parsed with only Equipped Effect On , though you have to add and remove the NPC for the effect to get parsed.

Thanks for picking this up so quick!

Attachment 47352
    Attachment 47353
    Attachment 47354
    Thanks, I'll take a look at that. I was expecting it to be a cast at a level issue, this looks like something else.

Quote Originally Posted by bratch9 View Post
    Thanks, I'll take a look at that. I was expecting it to be a cast at a level issue, this looks like something else.
    I think equipped effects broke this in how I'm overriding parseNPCpower. Give me a bit I think I can resolve it.

Quote Originally Posted by vaughnlannister View Post
    Hey, I just copied the campaign folder and zipped it up, hopefully it works for you to reproduce it.
    The NPC needs to be removed and re-added to the Combat Tracker for the proper 5e Effects to get parsed in the combat tracker, for the cantrip resistance highlighted in the screenshots. So the cantrip isn't parsed if I have, Equipped Effect + Advanced Spell Damage On.
    Though it is parsed with only Equipped Effect On , though you have to add and remove the NPC for the effect to get parsed.

Thanks for picking this up so quick!

Attachment 47352
    Attachment 47353
    Attachment 47354
    See my thread Vaughlannister, I just put out a delivery which I hope works around my stuff not being able to translate NPC powers with this extension running.

Thread Information