DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Hosting game without selecting a rule set , is there a way?

I want to use Fantasy Grounds Unity to host a champions campaign what do you select if you can to make rule set neutral?

Pick CoreRPG. It is a generic ruleset designed to be built on.

Another option that requires a bit more work but has more feature is MoreCore which you need to download from the forums.

Blog Entries
    No you can't start a campaign without specifying a ruleset. The ruleset defines what database objects there are and what they look like (i.e. character sheets, items, etc).

But, just use the CoreRPG ruleset. It is the most basic generic ruleset that has very little automation and lets you add what ever fields you want to the character sheet.

If you want more capabilities than that, then you can download the community MoreCore ruleset.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

The generic ruleset for Fantasy Grounds is CoreRPG, but because of the better dice options you probably want the MoreCore ruleset which you get here:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...reCore-Ruleset

Edit: beat out by LordEntrails...

Thread Information