Starfinder Playlist

NPC tokens changing

I am not sure if this has been reported.

I have been experiencing an issue where NPC tokens have been changing once they have been interacted with. Zombies turning into wolves, bugbears turning into goblins, and others types of changes. I am currently running LMoP. Not sure if it an issue with the MOD or with Fantasy Grounds.

Or it is possibly extensions you are using. Does this happen in a new campaign without extensions? If it isn't an extension can you walk us through the steps to recreate.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I hadn't actually considered it was an extension. The only one I can think of that interacts with tokens is Death Indicator Ex v4.5. I will disable that extension when I run on Sunday and see if it fixes the issue.

Other extensions are:
    5E Attunement Tracker c1.3
    Mad Nomad's Automatic Actions Tab v1.3
    5E Next Level XO Automation v1.6
    CT Open on Turn v4
    Weapons Handling v1.0

I don't know any of those but anything that interacts with the CT could be the problem. At any rate try without them and if the problem goes away then enable them one at a time until you find the culprit. Also make sure that you have the latest version of the extensions and that they actually work in Unity
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

It was the Death Indicator Ex v4.5 extension that caused the issue. I have not encountered the tokens changing since disabling the extension. My players are sad, they miss the tombstones popping up when the NPC dies.

Thread Information