STAR TREK 2d20

LFP: 2 Players needed for Starfinder group every other Sun 2pm-6pm Central US time

FG License: FGU-Ultimate so players only need Demo license if they don't have a license already
    Game System: Starfinder for at least couple of Campaigns (we play multiple systems as voted on by the group)
    Time Zone: Central US time
    Day of week and time: Sunday 2pm-6pm (sometimes we start early or end late)
    If new game, planned start date: First game was supposed to be 2020/09/13 but, we'll do 2020/09/20
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Every other week
    Term: Long term group

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No recording or live streaming

Roleplay & Combat mix: This is a SFRPG Adventure Path so generally 50/50 but will be determined by the AP
    Number of Players in game & needed: We have 3 steady players and we need 2 more (We've had 2 players have to drop out of our group just before we were getting ready to start a Starfinder Campaign)
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 standard starting build. You can use the Point buy or any of the 3 arrays to generate stats. (no rolling for stats) I have a license for Hero Lab online and can share the campaign with you there so you can build a character that I can import into FGU You all will start with a tier 1 ship.
    Character restrictions: You can use the Point buy or any of the 3 arrays to generate stats. (no rolling for stats). I'm trying to keep things fairly simple for now so CRB races only to start and I prefer the Normal races (Lashunta, Android, Kasatha, Vesk, Ysoki, Shirren, and Human) although if you want to play something else, let me know and we can discuss. We have a Lashunta Technomancer, Ysoki mechanic, and a Shirren Envoy. Starting equipment is Level+1 that is available to buy.

Details of your scenario: To start we'll be playing Against the Aeon Throne, then move into Signal of Screams
    The 3 existing players are fairly new to RPGs. This is my first time running Starfinder, although I've run many other systems.

Link to Gamecalendar page: I don't have a game calendar yet. I'll link one once I have it.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out either through DM or reply here.
    Last edited by TheMadPhoenix; September 11th, 2020 at 16:25. Reason: Edit to add template and readability

I'm interested but am completely unfamiliar with the product. I do enjoy roleplaying and am willing to take whatever role hasn't been filled yet.

I am interested. Never played Starfinder before but love to try and play all sort of games. I live in Pacific time zone so your start time is just after I would arrive home from work. I get off work at 2pm pacific which is 4pm central time.
    I have played all versions of D&D, Traveler,, Space Opera, Rolemaster, Rune Quest and others. Would love to learn something new. Been gaming since 1984 when I was in the Air Force.

Cory Metzger

Thread Information