DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 18 of 19 First ... 816171819 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotGun Jolly View Post
    Sorry for all the Star Trek fans who been waiting for this

But if fallout is as good as it appears, maybe there is some hope that it can be redone to this standard.

Jolly
    Thanks. But before being redone, can we at least get a 1.0 release? its been about 2 years since we were told there was going to be a beta.

Quote Originally Posted by cboillot View Post
    Thanks. But before being redone, can we at least get a 1.0 release? its been about 2 years since we were told there was going to be a beta.
    I think the issue is that the last version submitted by Nerdeye was a no go. Wouldn't work, or work completely with the current setup. I'm with you though. I would have paid for a partial build just to save having to learn a new VTT.

There is a community ruleset available here:
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/486/view

I have not heard anything further on the original project. This is one of the reasons why we don't announce our own projects until they are queued for launch; because we never know if or when they will reach a final completion state. We recommend this approach for other developers as well.

Regards,
    JPG

So now that we have not one but two 2d20 rulesets thanks to the great efforts of Superteddy57, who do we talk to about wrestling Conan and STA from Nerd Eye and throw our lot in with superteddy57?

dune just got released where is star trek money in hand. come on guys been waiting since 2015. i know it is on more core but i need a proper release. any idea? sorry to be so pushy.

Blog Entries
    We (SmiteWorks) are not currently working on Star Trek Adventures.

We did Fallout and Dune to make sure those had a good experience that we could control directly. Those two games had not been previously assigned or contracted out to any other third-party developers, and therefore it was simple for us to do from a contractual standpoint. Conan was developed by Nerd Eye Games and could really benefit from an update or overhaul for customers that already purchased it. Star Trek would be a new product that people have been clamoring for and the ruleset that was submitted to us by Nerd Eye Games was sent back for rework so that it wouldn't suffer from some of the same issues that negatively impacted Conan. We will be reviewing sales of Fallout and Dune and weighing that against the development costs of those products. With this info, we plan to speak with Modiphius to discuss other properties, including Conan and Star Trek Adventures. I'm not sure what agreements may be in place between Modiphius and Nerd Eye Games and it is not my place to discuss those publicly.

For what it's worth, using sirnoobsauce's free ruleset has worked very well for our group.

Blog Entries
    Update.

After the success of the Fallout RPG and the ease with which SuperTeddy was able to build Dune, we decided to build Star Trek Adventures internally as well. It has just been released.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...id=MUH051060FG

The new forum thread for any reported bugs and feedback is here:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...dventures-2d20

That's great news for Start Trek players, any update on the Conan ruleset? It really feels like many of us have been ripped off by purchasing a ruleset that was never properly finished off by the developer.

Thread Information