STAR TREK 2d20
Page 13 of 19 First ... 31112131415 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunspoticus View Post
    We've been doing a few revisions based on Smitework's feedback. So its still in process.
    It'd be a great Christmas present... even if it was available on December 24. (crosses fingers)

Hi...has anyone heard any news or updates?

Well, been awhile since its been asked here. Is there any update on getting the campaign set for Star Trek Adventures finished, Anyone heard any news?

Have you looked at the Foundry version of star trek Jon, this thing is taking so long I pretty much dumped it in favor of another VTT.
    Sessions Running
    All currently on hold with the world going crazy. Doing random one shots.

Youtube Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8...upGKeqfxKaw1hQ

Quote Originally Posted by Hurske View Post
    Have you looked at the Foundry version of star trek Jon, this thing is taking so long I pretty much dumped it in favor of another VTT.
    Foundry has a completed star trek adventures campaign set?

Pretty sure it’s just vaporware at this point. Thing is, due to the supposed official ruleset, folks stopped working on and supporting the fan made rulesets so now there really no good way to play

Quote Originally Posted by timdog88 View Post
    Pretty sure it’s just vaporware at this point. Thing is, due to the supposed official ruleset, folks stopped working on and supporting the fan made rulesets so now there really no good way to play
    Hate to disappoint ya but STA is far from "vaporware" actually. It was submitted for approvals and kicked back for some revisions. That coupled with the fact I have a full time job besides, means I ain't living and breathing fg rulesets. Now that the last patch is out and I've got some vacation time I'll be working on it next week.

Great to hear Sunspoticus! That patch seemed huge. Hope its not too much extra work the threw at you and Hopefully we'll have a bit more good news coming in the next week or so. Also, enjoy your vacation. Just getting done with a few days of vacation and needed it. Hopefully we'll have a bit more good news coming n the next week or so.

Hi Sunspoticus. Any updates on the STA Rules?

Thread Information