DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 19 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
    We usually don't give updates; because we could end up passing the DLC back to developer after initial review finds issues, and then they could disappear for three months. (It's happened before.) I just wanted to clarify, since there seems to be some misinformation floating around. To be clear, we have not received any files at this time, and we have no idea what kind of state that the system is in at this point.

Regards,
    JPG
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; October 10th, 2021 at 06:03.

Thanks. We are just very anxious to get our hands on this for FG. The sooner I can ditch that other 20 sided VTT, the better, as all my other games are on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    That Discord link doesn't work for me.
    Hmm... you might have to be a member to view it. https://discord.gg/bTJX9a22n2

Oct 5, 2021
    [11:00 PM] SANS𝕕𝟚𝟘 (He/Him/DM)[-5GMT]: So far so good, right?
    [11:26 PM] Statik: Sorry, been sick the last couple days. We did get it back for a couple visual edits. Hopefully have it back to them soon.
    Rereading it, it could be that they got it back from Mōdiphiüs and had to do the edits before sending it of to Smiteworks.

As MoonWizard has said, that’s the reason they don’t provide updates. Things get misinterpreted when people don’t specify who it is with.

It’s apparent that people are passionate for the ruleset, but I don’t think asking every few weeks for a staus update is going to speed anything up. Each company has its own precesses and workloads. STA is not the only item any of them are solely focused on.

Just chill out and be pleasantly surprised when it arrives.

Note: This is just my opinion, I am not involved in any of the companies involved.

Infinity rpg Coreset is what we need!

I've gotten the core rules on that, but haven't played it yet. How do you find it?

Has anyone heard any more updates with STA. Last heard it was pushed back to Smiteworks for changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbens View Post
    Has anyone heard any more updates with STA. Last heard it was pushed back to Smiteworks for changes.
    We've been doing a few revisions based on Smitework's feedback. So its still in process.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunspoticus View Post
    We've been doing a few revisions based on Smitework's feedback. So its still in process.
    Ah...great to hear. There was a rumor that this may have been due to a new change in CoreRPG's code. Thanks for getting back to me.

While there are some minor changes needed for the new CoreRPG updates long-term, there are other several revisions that are not related to the new updates needed as well.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information