DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 19 First ... 89101112 ... Last
    Hi Sunspoticus. Thanks for the quick response. When you say 'shift to the core rulebook', that means the campaign rules are done? Will we need to wait for the core rulebook to be done before they allow a beta to be released? And also, how long do you suspect the core rulebook will take? And final question (sorry for so many questions), has your company discussed with Modiphius to let you run a beta? Thanks for all you work btw. ☺

Thanks for the updates! We're rooting for ya! And itching to ride a sandworm and fight some Borg on FG...

Hi again. So, how goes it, is this passed off to Modiphius for final approval? Can't wait and thanks for all the work. ��

We're working towards a release. Ruleset is CODE COMPLETE. Finishing up Core Rulebook module and finalizing what additional assets we'll bake into the table..

Thanks for getting back with the update. Any chance of them allowing a beta strictly on the Rules Set?

Hi all. Anyone here know if we're going to see the Star Trek Adventures Campaign Set as a product available for purchase this week?

The ruleset and rulebooks have not been submitted to us for review yet (which can take up to 2-3 weeks depending on publisher requirements); so it definitely will not be available for purchase this week.

Regards,
    JPG

Wait, by 'you' do you mean it hasn't been submitted to a specific dept in Smiteworks, or to Smiteworks at all? I had heard that the developer got the OK from Modiphius to release it to Smiteworks as much as 10 days ago.

Actually, the post on NerdEye Industries forum stated that RC1 had been sent to Modiphius, not Smiteworks.

And thats only Release Candidate 1, the chances of a 1st draft being approved are less than 100%

Arrg. Sorry, just seems like every time I think this just around the corner, someone tacks another month on. I seriously believe I'll be done with my current campaign before this is actually ready for purchase. I know its not anyone's fault really, just the nature of programming, but still a bit frustrating. Anyway, on to next month I suppose.

Thread Information