FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 17 of 19 First ... 71516171819 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by timdog88 View Post
    It’s even more of a shame that modiphius has some really killer IP, like dune and Star Trek, but it seems that their decision to hire nerd eye means that we will never get full releases of any of their systems.
    Or maybe we will...

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...id=MUH052191FG
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

That seems very nice! I'm not into Fallout though but I hope that Dominic Morta will get other Modiphius products like Dune or ST.

Quote Originally Posted by Egheal View Post
    That seems very nice! I'm not into Fallout though but I hope that Dominic Morta will get other Modiphius products like Dune or ST.
    Dominic Morta?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbens View Post
    Dominic Morta?
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post453047
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Egheal View Post
    Not an official ruleset, but I've done a community ruleset for Dune. I'm currently using this to run my own game.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

This is phenomenal! Thanks for posting this.

I would guess that Smiteworks could use the Fallout ruleset as a base to create other 2d20 rulesets Modiphius hasn’t contracted with nerdeye, if they wanted.

Sorry for all the Star Trek fans who been waiting for this

But if fallout is as good as it appears, maybe there is some hope that it can be redone to this standard.

Jolly

An only hope, but if Nerd Eye has a formal agreement with Modiphius, there may not be much they can do unless they can get around the contract.

So, out of curiosity, was there ever any movement on Nerdeye resubmitting STA? Any news?

Thread Information