DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 19 of 19 First ... 9171819
    Blog Entries
    Conan was outsourced directly from Modiphius to Nerd Eye Games and Nerd Eye Games is no longer working on the system. If there are any bugs or errors in the system, SmiteWorks will look and see if these can be resolved by us. If we were to take it back in-house, we would most likely look at a complete re-write that would build upon the engine that Superteddy built for Fallout, Dune, and Star Trek Adventures. We would probably be able to reuse any graphics because those are owned by Modiphius.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Conan was outsourced directly from Modiphius to Nerd Eye Games and Nerd Eye Games is no longer working on the system. If there are any bugs or errors in the system, SmiteWorks will look and see if these can be resolved by us. If we were to take it back in-house, we would most likely look at a complete re-write that would build upon the engine that Superteddy built for Fallout, Dune, and Star Trek Adventures. We would probably be able to reuse any graphics because those are owned by Modiphius.
    I really hope you guys decide to fix up Conan. I know it's alot of work and probably not many more sales than have already happened for it. Or find someone who'd take it over and do it justice.

Quote Originally Posted by vegaserik View Post
    I really hope you guys decide to fix up Conan. I know it's alot of work and probably not many more sales than have already happened for it. Or find someone who'd take it over and do it justice.
    If I had the programming chops to do it I would. I had a blast working on the Conan2d20 extension for classic years ago and am an avid player. I recently did some work (graphics) for the Foundry VTT Conan system and would like to see FGU Conan updated as I own that one too. Hopefully some one will in the future.

Thread Information