FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 14 of 19 First ... 41213141516 ... Last
    Few remaining items to address, which I've been working on the last few days. Getting really close to resubmitting...

Great to hear! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Sunspoticus.

Hi again. Any updates on resubmission? Maybe this week?

I do not have any code commits in our store DLC code repository since the original commit in October. Once it has been committed by the DLC developer, it will probably need a few weeks of back and forth to make sure it follows our coding standards; then a couple weeks to get all the store images and entries sorted. My estimate is that it will be at least a month after re-submission occurs (which is outside of our control).

Regards,
    JPG

Hi again. Thanks for the Update.

Hi Guys, any new Updates on Star Trek Adventures Campaign Set? Haven't heard anything in a few weeks.

Have a few issues to work out on the combat tracker, a lil cleanup, and we made a change in the ruleset that affects corebook data.. Get those resolved, run a round of our own testing (play a game with it) and then we should be good.

Any chance I could be involved in the Play Test Game

Hi Guys, just checking again on any updates about ST:A Campaign Set for Fantasy Grounds. Anyone heard if its getting closer to Resubmission from Nerdeye?

Anything at all on ST:A for Fantasy Grounds? Update would be appreciated.

Thread Information