FG Spreadshirt Swag

Module-enhancing accessories- is this an appropriate place to post?

Hi folks,
    Question- i'm currently running my players through Theories of Everything using FGU.
    I'm working on some elements to enhance the module- adventure hooks that help to increase the serial-feel of this module, along with some planetary maps etc.
    Would it be appropriate to post those items to share within this forum? Or should I do it elsewhere? I am going to use the images I create with FGU, but other elements, such as the adventure hooks write-up is purely text docs to help the GM running this module. Figured I'm putting a bunch of time into this, why not share? If these forums aren't an appropriate spot, any idea of a spot that be? Thanks for any reply.
    -Grey

maybe add a section to the community expansion sticky post? I've been working on some maps for Deepnight Endeavor and High-N-Dry before I run them too. really surprised there aren't more community maps to add flavor to modules like 5e has. And I dont think there's a single traveller module with LOS yet. as long as the maps dont violate copyright or any use restrictions it should be fine? So basically I have the same question. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by greyseasunder View Post
    Hi folks,
    Question- i'm currently running my players through Theories of Everything using FGU.
    I'm working on some elements to enhance the module- adventure hooks that help to increase the serial-feel of this module, along with some planetary maps etc.
    Would it be appropriate to post those items to share within this forum? Or should I do it elsewhere? I am going to use the images I create with FGU, but other elements, such as the adventure hooks write-up is purely text docs to help the GM running this module. Figured I'm putting a bunch of time into this, why not share? If these forums aren't an appropriate spot, any idea of a spot that be? Thanks for any reply.
    -Grey
    Hi.

So long as you own the information, or the information is public domain, our you have a license to use content, you are free to post expansions here. You should create a story entry in a module that specifies information.

I'll add a link to your thread in the community expansion sticky once any files are up.

You might have a look at this thread for information about licenses and stuff: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...munity-Content

Thread Information