STAR TREK 2d20

Need some help identifying

OK I have 2 double sided maps and I am trying to figure out what they go with. They are both fold out maps. One has TSR 1982 and the other has 1983.

20200910_135414.jpg
    20200910_135444.jpg

I think I have hit an upload limit or something because it will not let me upload the other maps front and back. Front is a star map. The back has a rocket ship on it, park and Residential Deck section.
    Last edited by Granamere; September 10th, 2020 at 19:08.
    If you want a Wishlist in the Fantasy grounds store klick the link and upvote it.
    https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/fgapp?ia=135468

That would be Star Frontiers. Alpha Dawn I believe.
    Or maybe Starspawn of Volturnus.
    Last edited by talon00; September 10th, 2020 at 22:08.

Awesome thank you! Now I have to figure out how I got it. Digging through my old D&D stuff and found them. I did buy some stuff years ago which is where I figure I got it but none of it was Star Frontiers. Well it was not supposed to be.
    If you want a Wishlist in the Fantasy grounds store klick the link and upvote it.
    https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/fgapp?ia=135468

Blog Entries
    Talon00 is 100% on these. I believe that is the front and back of the map that came with the SF boxed set Alpha Dawn.

The first one is part of the city center of the capital on Prenglar, where the intro adventure from the book starts and the back side is used for the encoutners in SF-0 which kicks off the Volturnus campaign and was also included in the boxed set.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information