FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: root version

root version

While writing an extension for any ruleset how do you know what version to put in the root version in extension.xml

thanks

Unless it's for an old ruleset that requires older compatibility, use version 3.0

Details on the versions, and what they do, here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/refdoc/
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Also in this root xml statement many refer to logo="logo.png"
    ie <root version="3.2" logo="logo.png">

what does this logo assessment do?, and i can never find logo.png in the extension's folder structure

Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Unless it's for an old ruleset that requires older compatibility, use version 3.0

Details on the versions, and what they do, here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/refdoc/
    so this comes fromthe ruleset such as 5E not from CoreRPG

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBazz View Post
    Also in this root xml statement many refer to logo="logo.png"
    ie <root version="3.2" logo="logo.png">

what does this logo assessment do?, and i can never find logo.png in the extension's folder structure

Thanks again
    I don't think it does anything for an extension. It's used in a ruleset to show a logo next to the ruleset name when creating a new campaign - but only for FGC by the looks of it.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I don't think it does anything for an extension. It's used in a ruleset to show a logo next to the ruleset name when creating a new campaign - but only for FGC by the looks of it.
    thanks

Thread Information