STAR TREK 2d20

Resistance effects

I was wondering if there is a way of doing this in the FG stat Block for a creature

all damage 2 (except force, ghost touch, or positive; double resistance vs. non-magical)
    I had a look on the Banshee but it only had this when moved over to the combat tracker

RESIST: 12 all; RESIST: or ghost touch
    Is there a method or just something that will have to be handled manually for the time being?
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

The double-resistance has to be handled manually for now.

You can do the except clause with RESIST: 2 all, !force, !ghost touch, !positive
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Oh that's nice to know, Trenloe, I've been handling that manually.

Trenloe, does the exclamation ! indicate exceptions to the resistance? If a player is using a ghost touch weapon will the 'resist 2' be ignored?

Quote Originally Posted by Larsenex View Post
    Trenloe, does the exclamation ! indicate exceptions to the resistance? If a player is using a ghost touch weapon will the 'resist 2' be ignored?
    The ! means NOT, it is also used in some programming languages. so yes [Resist:2 !(NOT)ghost touch]
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Quote Originally Posted by Willot View Post
    I was wondering if there is a way of doing this in the FG stat Block for a creature

I had a look on the Banshee but it only had this when moved over to the combat tracker

Is there a method or just something that will have to be handled manually for the time being?
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Oh that's nice to know, Trenloe, I've been handling that manually.
    you can use use following as a quick and dirty solution

RESIST: *4 all, !force, !ghost touch, !positive
    WEAK: 2 magic, spell

I use the npc automation system to create an effect for easy appliaction.

That'll do! ThanKs
    L.S.R

Thread Information