5E Character Create Playlist

Are there plans to add Shadowrun?

I just recently got interested in Shadowrun and I was wondering if there were any plans to eventually add Shadowrun to Fantasy Grounds?

PS: Sorry if this has already been asked I did not see such a thread in the forums but may have just missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Karegador View Post
    I just recently got interested in Shadowrun and I was wondering if there were any plans to eventually add Shadowrun to Fantasy Grounds?

PS: Sorry if this has already been asked I did not see such a thread in the forums but may have just missed it.
    Hi. There is a MoreCore implementation of Shadowrun 5E. It's a work in progress but it's pretty nice.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ore-Extension)

Thanks for the link.

I don't know if I'm being a complete dope but how do I activate the extension? I have put the .ext file in my extensions folder but kinda lost as how to where to find it in fantasy grounds.

Blog Entries
    On the campaign start/load screen (you will need a MoreCore Campaign, which mean you need to download and place the MC ruleset in the rulesets folder) there is a list of extensions you can activate. It should be in there.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Install MoreCore as mentioned above.

If you haven't already, click the Create A New Campaign button. Give it a name and a give it a password if you want. Select MoreCore in the box on the left. The box on the right of the window will list all of the extensions available for that ruleset. You can click in the circles to activate it for the campaign. Find the Shadowrun extension and make sure it has the little circle filled in. Then click the Start button.

EDIT: put wrong ruleset and saw Lord Entrails post
    Last edited by YggBjorn; September 9th, 2020 at 23:54.

Any chance that there's a SR set for FGU? Or, maybe I'm an idiot and don't know what I'm doing, but loading the SR extension linked here in MoreCore just gives me a background theme with no tables or even basic things such as parcel groups or PC/NPC creation options (unless it's intended to be done from CLI or something)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalasta View Post
    Any chance that there's a SR set for FGU? Or, maybe I'm an idiot and don't know what I'm doing, but loading the SR extension linked here in MoreCore just gives me a background theme with no tables or even basic things such as parcel groups or PC/NPC creation options (unless it's intended to be done from CLI or something)
    There is no DLC/content that I'm aware of. Providing such for FG (usually) requires a license agreement with the publisher (unless they have a OGL or similar type license).

If there is anything, you should be able to find it in one f these threads;
    https://cse.google.com/cse?cx=010772...37:l_cx3x-oggq

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Chiming in again on this topic, chummers... Roll20 just dropped Shadowrun... Is there any ongoing project to add it to the FG family as well?

Thread Information