DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    PF1 adds another 96,050 sessions on top of the 24,060.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Also keep in mind. 2E was not marketed on FG as 2E. Rather it was marketed as "Classic" (and mostly incorporates 1E).
    What would 3/3.5 be marketed as? "Intermediate"? Having a current and a Classic is clear, throwing in the confusion of all the various editions is not.

That said, I would love if a license for 3.5 was obtained because I play in a 3.5 campaign on FG and it would make things easier for us. But, I can see from WotC perspective how such would muddle the waters for the casual D&D player and might not be desirable. They apparently have a big desire to not fracture their market base.
    You mentioned that you play a 3.5 campaign on FG....did you develop the ruleset?? just curious

Quote Originally Posted by TXCBoy36 View Post
    You mentioned that you play a 3.5 campaign on FG....did you develop the ruleset?? just curious
    No, Moon Wizard is, so, SmiteWorks itself LordEntrails is not a community ruleset developer as far as I know (but I remember some coding questions from him )

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TXCBoy36 View Post
    Nope. I'm old, but I haven't been around here that long. And as Kel says, I'm not really a developer. I poke around with a few things (decals, character sheet mods, etc) but I would still be developing the 3.5 ruleset if I had started on it 5 years ago!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Here, https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ditional-1E-2E, is a poll about additional D&D content for FG (non 5e), 3.5e is listed there, too!

Thread Information