5E Character Create Playlist

[LFDM][PAID][SOLO?][D&D 2E/3E/5E] Seeking High Level Campaign!

Hi there,

Long story short, I'm looking for a high level campaign (starting level 10 or more) for the long term, with the potential for getting up there into epic heights. Although I'm primarily a storyteller and enjoy role-playing first and foremost, I admit that most of my games lately have been lower level, and I'd be open to paying for one which offers a higher level start and the greater breadth of character history and versatility which goes along with that.

Those high level games being rare, I understand that any GM taking on the request would likely be running a solo campaign, and that's fine. However! Should you have a high level campaign going for the long haul, and you'd like someone with a love of niche roles to fill a seat at the table, I'm not at all against playing with a group. Unfortunately, I don't have one of my own to bring.

I operate Legacy Ark Games, a YouTube Let's Play channel dedicated to supporting and spreading a positive message about disabled/chronically ill gamers. I've recently had the desire to bring VTT to my channel as a type of gaming which is different from the PC games I typically cover. That VTT is accessible, safe, and can be tailored to most players' comfort levels and needs makes it an excellent option. However, I'd like to get play in prior to streaming, both for fun and to get back into things! I upturned my nose at 5E for a long time due to how it changes the old formula, and it's admittedly not my favorite of the systems, but I've been giving it more of a chance lately and would still consider it for the long term if the level and setting were right. Love some Forgotten Realms, have since 2E!

Interested in GMing for me, or do you already have a seat needing occupied at an existing high level table (so long as I start on even footing)? My blocks of time start and end 1pm-6pm EST, or 8pm-12am EST, anywhere within those spans.

I'm an older school player better used to thees and thous, and I'm looking for a mostly NSFW-free table as a result, please. Just a warning about the comfort zone.

Please feel free to contact me if you think you have something to offer! My Discord is Legacy Ark Games#0725

Thank you!

Summary Details

FG License: Unity Ultimate, Classic Demo (Unity fully decked out for 2E, basic SRD materials for all else)
    Systems Sought: AD&D 2E, D&D 3E/3.5E, D&D 5E - or Star Wars SAGA if you feel like scifi!
    Availability: Start and end times within two blocks of 1pm-6pm EST, and 8pm-12am EST. Anywhere starting and ending within those times. Would need to discuss the day.
    Rate Paid: Most GMs have offered me weekly games at $10/week, which is affordable on a disability budget. Of course, you can offer your own price! Just giving reasonable expectations as to what my limited budget can accomplish.
    Content: I'm old and used to playing with thees and thous. Stick in the mud that way, I know. Still, I would like to play at a table which maintains a no-NSFW content rule in general. Haven't found a game due to a couple uncomfortable tries which involved this issue.
    Contact: You can PM me here, of course, but I'm reached most easily and readily via Discord at Legacy Ark Games#0725

Thank you for reading, and I hope to be gaming with you (and possibly your other players) very soon!

Bump, still looking for this one! Drop me a DM, or send a private message!

Hey - I would love to DM for you, your discord did not work, do you mind friending me at desvolack#3147 and we can talk through times character ideas?

Thread Information