STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Nice idea but catalog is about 3 months old so everything I have is a later version than what is showing is available.
    Graphil

There are two secrets to life: 1) Don't tell everything you know...

Did you watch the video and use the Update data button to override the version of the extension you downloaded?
    The functionality has also changed since the release of Forge, so it wont be manually updated anymore, its is auto-updating based on users installed versioning. So it will look a lot different than the video but the video shows how to do the updated needed.
    Last edited by Mad Nomad; August 17th, 2021 at 18:52.

Yes did that copied into the extension folder and did a reload and was still showing i had later versions than were available.
    Graphil

There are two secrets to life: 1) Don't tell everything you know...

is this extension still being maintained?

Sorry, no. It should partially run on its own, but I am not maintaining it.

Quote Originally Posted by BloatedNikNak View Post
    is this extension still being maintained?
    Many of Mad Nomad's extensions are great, but maintenance for his work is ....sub-par. Especially given the price points.

Quote Originally Posted by BushViper View Post
    Many of Mad Nomad's extensions are great, but maintenance for his work is ....sub-par. Especially given the price points.
    The price point of this one was... FREE.

And the forge made it mostly obsolete and hard to reconcile with the way it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Nomad View Post
    The price point of this one was... FREE.

And the forge made it mostly obsolete and hard to reconcile with the way it worked.
    Obviously, I wasn't referring to this particular extension.

Sorry you've experienced that. If there are maintenance issues with other extensions, please let me know via my discord. I strive to ensure full capability with all core FG functionality, and to my knowledge, all my extensions do. For example, a new change to FG just came out that broke the coin manager, and I have fixed it within 2 days. I can't guarantee compatibility with all other extensions, but I am aiming to enhance cross-extension support in the months ahead as my schedule is changing.

Thread Information