Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Follow up question for those still interested:

How would you define a good long-term campaign; what elements do you like to see and what do you want to avoid?
    Last edited by Williebemacin; September 15th, 2020 at 17:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Williebemacin View Post

How would you define a good long-term campaign; what elements do you like to see and what do you want to avoid?
    Keeping this crisp, plots twists, challenges, engaging. The things to avoid...very vanilla story telling

I am a big fan of adventures outdoors between the adventures I guess

In depth characters and well rounded nps that are more than one Dimensional. And the gm and players having an open form of communication to address any issues that could come up. When I ran a campaign, once every three months I would have a sit down and ask if there was any issues or concerns we needed to address.

Also where the challenges put in front of the party are challenging and the party can see the results of their actions, how they made the world a better place

Hey everyone! Because of the great response I will posting a google form to kind of get an idea of each of you as a player and the characters you would like to play. Look for it by the end of the week!

Okay, here is the application. Please message me if you have any questions!

Quote Originally Posted by Williebemacin View Post

Fun and friendship, mutual respect, and taking the game serious, but not overly serious. I would want to avoid the opposite of these things.

======
    You First Name Rik

Sex/Ethnicity Male/Caucasian

Your Age 49

Why do you want to join this game? I think we have similar ideas, expectations, and goals.

What sort of concerns/questions do you have? Getting my web camera on time.

I filled out your application; if you're full already, then please add me to the waiting list.

I am buying a webcam, so I'll have that soon. I welcome diversity and believe in equality. My application describes a Wizard, but I have experience and desire to play Cleric, Bard, Fighter, Rogue, or Barbarian.
    Last edited by connivingsumo; September 19th, 2020 at 20:52.

Ok, I'm not going to answer this question, you're the DM , it's your game, you have DMed long enough to know. Don't pander. Sorry I'm grumpy, in a lot of pain. But point made.

Thread Information